It is our pleasure to release the second issue of the IEEE Region 10 Newsletter for 2019.
You may download the newsletter from the following link: https://www.ieeer10.org/r10-newsletter/
Below are some of the highlights from this issue:
- Special report on recently concluded 2019 IEEE R10 Symposium (TEMSYMP) held in Kolkata, India
- Activities and events reporting from Sections/Subsections/Councils, Affinity Groups, and Student Branches
- Personalities of the month *New* – Fawnizu Azmadi Hussin, Bushra Naeem, Mayumi Suzuki, Abhijit Biswas
- Organization units of the month *New* – Hyderabad Section, Queensland Section, New Zealand Central Section, India Council, Sarawak Subsection, Multimedia University Student Branch
- Best practices article*New* by Indonesia Section on Humanitarian Technology Activities
- R10 committee articles including the R10 EA Challenge Results and R10 SB Website Contest Winners
- Call for awards and funding from IEEE, HAC and R10
- Call for Papers for 2019 and 2020 R10 flagship conferences
Looking forward to your continued support in the newsletter activities.
I would also like to thank all volunteers in newsletter team who contributed to this edition.
You may also follow-up with the R10 Newsletter team at our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/IEEER10Today
Mohammad Faizal Ahmad Fauzi
IEEE R10 Newsletter Committee Chair