“Shri Pralhad P. Chhabria Awards 2021” and we request applications for these prestigious awards from the eligible women scientists and Engineers of your IEEE section.
Hope Foundation in association with the IEEE India Council and Women In Engineering Affinity Group, IEEE Pune Section has instituted the Pralhad P. Chhabria Awards from the year 2017, in memory of Shri Pralhad P. Chhabria, Founder President, Hope Foundation. These awards applaud academic and professional achievements of young women for their accomplishments in the areas of Science, Engineering and Technology.
Shri Pralhad P. Chhabria has always encouraged and supported education of young women. He firmly believed that women have always been far superior to men and have the ability to make whatever they get, greater and providing them with good education in turn ensures that they not only share their knowledge and skills with their family; but harness it for the betterment of the community and the nation.
In his memory the awards are bestowed on the eligible candidates, since 2018. The year 2021 is very special because Hope Foundation and Research Centre and IEEE Collaborators have agreed upon adding an additional number of awards and also the applicant nationality now has been extended so that they can be from any of the SAARC nations. Details are as given below. A detailed poster is also attached for reference.
The awards are listed under the following categories:-
- AWARD DETAILS
- Award Categories
Award I – BEST OUTGOING FEMALE STUDENT – Winner (final year undergraduate student from Faculty of Science / Technology / Engineering)
Award Includes Cash Award of INR 125000/-, a medal and a citation.*
- Award II – BEST OUTGOING FEMALE STUDENT- Runner Up (final year undergraduate student from Faculty of Science / Technology / Engineering)
Award Includes Cash Award of INR 50000/-, a medal and a citation.*
- Award III – BEST WOMEN PROFESSIONAL – ENGINEER / SCIENTIST / TECHNOCRAT- Winner (Working Professional -Early Career Stage)
Award Includes Cash Award of INR 125000/-, a medal and a citation*
- Award IV – BEST WOMEN PROFESSIONAL – ENGINEER / SCIENTIST / TECHNOCRAT – Runner Up (Working Professional -Early Career Stage)
- Award Includes Cash Award of INR 50000/-, a medal and a citation*
- Regions Covered
- PAN India
- SAARC Countries
- Important Dates
- Application Opens – 14 December 2020 (Monday)
- Application Closes – 18 January 2021 (Monday)
- Winner Announcement – 12 March 2021 (Friday)
- Award eligibility and Application Process – Visit – Home
Apply from here:- http://hfrc-ieeeawards.org/index.php/application-nomination-form/”>Nomination / Application Form
More details of the awards on
IEEE India Council –https://site.ieee.org/indiacouncil/pralhad-p-chhabria-awards/
- IEEE Pune Section-https://ieeepunesection.org/awards-3/
- HFRC –www.hfrc-ieeewards.org
* Applicable deduction of Tax amount.