Dear Jeet Dagha,
Greetings from IEEE R10 Young Professionals Committee 2021!
Congratulations. We are pleased to inform you that the proposal for the event “IEEE Bombay Section UpSkill 2021” submitted by you to the IEEE R10 Young Professionals UpSkill 2021 has been accepted.
IEEE R10 Young Professionals will provide USD $274 funding for the proposed project and you are required to obtain the remaining funds from your own budget, local section and/or any other sources.
In order to be eligible for the funds from IEEE R10 Young Professionals,
You are required to strictly follow the provided templates. Please go through the template before conducting the activity to understand what is required ahead of the event.
- Kindly follow the Branding guidelines (refer the attached ‘Branding & Promotions Guide’ & ‘Post Templates’). Also, please include the attached UpSkill logo customized for your section and IEEE R10 Logo on advertising materials using the Statement “Supported by”. (refer attachments).
[By downloading the files, users are agreeing to abide by the IEEE Master Brand and Brand Identity Toolkit Agreement and IEEE Region 10 Logo Guidelines.]
- To report this event in vtools upon completion.
- After the completion of the event, the following documents (Please use the provided templates) are required to be submitted.
- Activity report
- Expense report
- All receipts
4. All submission documents should be submitted via email to the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please state the email subject as “Report – IEEE R10 Young Professionals UpSkill 2021 – Name of your AG”
Please ensure to take action based on the timeline indicated below;
- Event planning and execution : July – October 2021
At least one month prior to activity start date: the finalized activity details and program must be sent to the R10 Young Professionals Committee at email@example.com
- Event completion : 1st October 2021
- Activity reporting : 15th October 2021
- Fund transfer: November 2021
For enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and Regards,
IEEE Region 10 Young Professionals Committee