IEEE Nagpur subsection is 2nd subsection formed under IEEE Bombay section and has started functioning from September 2017. This subsection has been formed for better networking between professional members and student members within Nagpur district of Maharashtra state. The Execom committee of the subsection is as follows:
|1||Dr Abhay Gandhi||Chair-Subsection||VNIT|
|2||Dr Rajesh Pande||Vice Chair -Subsection, |
|3||Dr Prabhat Sharma||Secretary||VNIT|
|4||Dr Richa Khandelwal||Treasurer||RKNEC|
|5||Dr Shrikant Sonekar||Chair SAC||JDCOE|
|6||Dr Bharatbhushan Joshi||Chair TEMS||Cummins|
|7||Dr Prachi Palsodkar||Chair Awards||YCCE|
|8||Dr Amoli Belsare||Chair Educational Activities||YCCE|
|9||Mr Animesh Tayal||Chair Entrepreneurship||SBJAIN|
|10||Dr Pooja Jain||Chair WIE||IIITN|
|11||Ms Revati Mulmulay||Chair HAC & SIGHT||TCS|
|12||Ms Jaya Gadge||Execom Member||Cummins|
|13||Mr Arjun Vithalrao Mane||Execom Member||Forensic Science|
|14||Dr Archana Sirbhate||Execom Member||Anjuman|
|15||Dr Gauri Halde||Execom Member||PIET|
|16||Dr Yogita Chitriv||Execom Member||YCCE|
|17||Mr Sushil Dambhare||Chair YP||NA|
|18||Mr Shivam Grover||Subsection Student Representative||SBJAIN|
Some flagship events/activities of subsection are:
- Technical talk along with Execom
- Nagpur subsection student congress NSSC-2018
- SKEP lecture series
- Ignite – Boot Camp for Entrepreneurship
- IOT & Smart Technologies
- Workshop on Data Analytics
- WIE summit
Please do visit https://www.facebook.com/IEEENagpur/ to get more details about Nagpur subsection.
- Any eligible voting member who would like to nominate herself/himself for the Position of Officer Bearers can do so by a separate petition addressed to the firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to Secretary (email@example.com) duly endorsed by minimum 15 eligible voting member of the section to reach not later than 15 days of the notice (including endorsements). As a special case due to COVID-19, endorsements can also be sent via email. Petitions & endorsements must be individual & should be sent to the above email addresses.
- Kindly send a separate email per petitions/endorsement for each position/candidate. Petitioner and Endorser must valid Member.
- All endorsement emails should be with the subject “aaaaaaaaa (senders IEEE membership number) endorsement of xxxxx (Name of petitioner) for yyyyy (position)” from IEEE registered email address only. The emails will automatically be filtered for fast processing.
- Group petitions will be disqualified. Any individual petitioning for more than one position should send a separate petition for each position. Any endorsement for more than one candidate should be sent separately for each candidate.
- All the petitions must be accompanied by a biodata (Max. 100 words) & Photo (500Kb Max) about candidates with IEEE membership number from IEEE registered email address. These details will be shared unedited directly with voting members for all valid and eligible petitions.
Brief reports on one week short term courses arranged in Nagpur subsection –