[table id=srcemn /]
Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering & Management, Nagpur (India) is a premier autonomous institute in central India. It is committed to excellence in its technical education and Management programme. It was established in 1984 by Shri Ramdeobaba Sarvajanik Samiti, a trust which has been involved in community service for over four decades. 30 years of existence has helped RCOEM grow deep roots & establish a strong foundation in technical education. The institute offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in Engineering & Management. The college offers UG courses in Civil Engg, Electrical Engg, Electronics Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics Design Technology, Mechanical Engg, Industrial Engg, Computer Science Engg.
About IEEE Student Branch
1. Innovista- Annual Student Branch Meeting was conducted on 2nd February 2013
2. Technological Seminars on i] Wi-Fi ii] Li-Fi iii] Magnetic Levitation
3. Workshop on MATLAB & Its applications on 7th & 8th Feb 2013
4. Series of Workshop on Robotics & automation.
5. Innovista 2014
6.. Student Branch orientation program- by Prof. Vinit Kotak
7.ICESC-2014- Members of IEEE RCOEM Student Branch volunteered in ICESC-2014
8.Talk on undergraduate research
9. Seminar on ” An Innovative Methodology for Inculcation of Soft Skills-Technical Paper Writing and Presentation”
10. Talk on ” Internship Opportunities”
11. IEEE Branch Counselors’ Meeting for the Nagpur Region – 24th April 2014 at Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur
12. IEEE –RCOEM Student Branch INDUSTRIAL VISIT – LOCO shed Ajni, Nagpur on 8 JUL 2014