Greetings from the new Execom of your Section.
IEEE Bombay Section is very keen to increase the quantity and quality of various technical and professional activities as well as to work on the initiatives which will bring membership value to its members. To fulfil this mission, IEEE Bombay Section is looking for active volunteers from within Section’s geography to work on various committees for the year 2022 and beyond.
These committees report to IEEE Bombay Section Execom. We are looking to fill up positions such as Vice-Chair, Secretary, and Members for these committees. The Chair for each of these committees is an Execom member.
1. Educational Activities (EA)
2. Innovation and Entrepreneurship (IE)
3. Industry Relations (IR)
4. Intra/Inter-Section Synergies (IIS)
5. Student Activities (SA)
6. Technical and Professional Activities (TPA)
7. Membership Development (MD)
8. News Letter (In The Loop)
9. Special Interest Group on Humanitarian Technology (SIGHT)
10. Web page, Content creation and social media
11. Women in Engineering (WIE)
12. Young Professionals (YP)
13. Life Member Affinity Group (LMAG)
14. Section Awards
15. Section Student Representative (SSR) – only for student members
a. If you would like to volunteer to work on these committees, please fill in the form below.
b. You can express your interest to work with any two committees. This would help you in focussing on the committee of your interest.
c. Please feel free to type in the additional information (not mandatory) including your interests, past experience in IEEE, and volunteering. The form is will be open until Sunday (March 13, 2022).
d. The list of volunteers in various will be shared with the Execom members of the Bombay Section who serve as Chair for these committees. The Chair(s) of various committees would contact you before inducting you onto these committees, wherever required.
Looking forward to working with you all to make the Bombay Section more vibrant in 2022 and beyond.
Chair (2021-22), IEEE Bombay Section