|Designation||Name||Contact Number||Email Address|
|Vice Chair||Shubhangi Jenafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Total Student Members||16||Total WIE Members|
1. On 18th March 2017, IEEE student branch chapter of Universal College of Engineering hosted an event named SKEP-an abbreviation for Skill and Knowledge Enhancement Program. The gist and the underlying aim of the program were to impart knowledge on some of the latest budding technologies. SKEP included lectures on Wireless Networks, Smart Agriculture, IoT and Professional Ethics. The invited guest speakers for the respective decided behaviorDr. Saurabh Mehta, Mr. Bhanwar Bishnoi, Mr. Jagdish Bisawa and Mr. Anthony Lobo conducted thoroughly stimulating sessions.
2. On March 10, 2017, Universal college of Engineering under the IEEE Student Branch Chapter, organized a one day Industrial visit to SURYA POWERFARAD ENERGIES LIMITED, PUNE.
3. On 20th Feb 2017, one day EXPERT LECTURE on VLSI DESIGN AND THE ISSUES in association with IEEE student branch of UCOE conducted by DR. DEEPAK BHOIR, (Member of Board of Studies, Professor & Head of the Department of Electronics Engineering ) from Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering.
4. On 17th & 18th October 2016, Universal College of Engineering conducted a two days workshop on Sixth Sense Technology in association with IEEE . The workshop was conducted by Mr. Mukesh Choudhary (DESIGN ENGINEER at ARK Technosolutions) from ARK Technosolutions.
5.On 14th oct.2016,Universal college of Engineering under the IEEE Student Branch Chapter, organized one day Industrial visit to Reliance Thermal Power plant,Dahanu.
6.On 27th September 2016,Universal College of Engineering conducted a one day seminar on Automation Tools & Embedded system in association with IEEE . The seminar was conducted by Mr. JOGINDAR SINGH (Head of the CRG (Core Research Group) Engineer in SMEC Industries in Automation Department) from Smec Automation Pvt Ltd.
7. IEEE Student Chapter of Universal College of Engineering conducted a marketing-cum-informative seminar exclusively for the first year students in their college on 22nd August, 2017. The seminar was based on Artificial Intelligence followed by briefings on IEEE. The purpose of the seminar was centered around engaging with the new students through learning, projecting the IEEE landscape and addressing the various queries these novices hold regarding the entire new paradigm. The seminar was conducted by Varun Nair, current ChairPerson and Shubhangi Jena, Vice Chair of IEEE SB for UCOE 8. IV to suraksha Marine in 2018 9. Workshop on 3D gaming in 2018 10. International IEEE conference in 2018