IEEE Bombay section and Thakur engineering college in association with Ready2Innovate forum invites you to “World Intellectual Property day”.
The objective of the program is ‘Building Innovation Culture and driving IPR( Intellectual Property Rights) Awareness for inclusive growth’.
Representations from different sectors , Industry ( Pharma, Information Technology, Infrastructure, Automation), Academia, Patent Attorney and Government (Assistant Controller of Patents Mumbai) are invited.
1) Chriag Tanna ( Patent Attorney)
2) Mr.Kulkarni ( Government representative, Assistant Controller of Patents Mumbai)
3) Mr.Rakhi Saha ( TCS Mumbai)
4) Mr.Sameer ( Tata Capital, Yet to be confirmed), He is having experience in handling IPR
5) Sanofi Representation , Confirmation is awaited.
6) L&T Representation, Confirmation is awaited.
7) Dr. Vinit Dongre ( Academia )
Mr.Collins from IEEE India office is expected to give demo of InnovationQ tool. InnovationQ Plus is a powerful patent discovery and analytics platform that combines the power of a machine learning-based search engine with a global patent database and critical IEEE content to quickly sift through millions of complex documents to find relevant prior art and uncover powerful insights.
In addition to panel discussion there will be
· Display of few Innovations from MSME, Individual Innovators and academia.
· Felicitation of few torch bearer of IP at various stages
Venue: A-Block, Educational Campus, Thakur Marg, Thakur Village, Kandivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400101
Please register on https://goo.gl/22hZwL. Please share the invitation with section members . Seats are limited, 60 seats are available. No registration charges.