- This event has passed.
IEEE Bombay Section Skill Building Week
August 22 - August 29
‘IEEE Bombay Section Skill Building Week’ is an initiative to help students and professional members to get hands-on experience and build industry ready skills. The week aims to provide access to the community in the form of three short term courses that will equip the participants with industry relevant skills and help them position themselves for opportunities like internships, academic projects and jobs. This initiative is supported by IEEE Region 10 Young Professionals and organized by IEEE Bombay Section in collaboration with Technobotics Education Centre LLP. The courses will be offered throughout the week at a subsidised rate and individuals can choose the courses they would like to attend.
IEEE Bombay Section is offering first 10 student branches or group registrations of 6 (2 per course) complete fee waiver on the offered courses. Conditional to the interest of the students, an advanced version of this course will be offered at a later stage where the participants will have an opportunity to build on the skills already learnt. For the current session scheduled from 22nd August to 29th August, 2021 as per the following schedule:
- Promotional full waiver for first 10 group registration (minimum group of 6; 2 per course): Students branches registrations or group registrations should be mailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘Registration for Skill Building Week’
- The mail should contain (a) Name of the student branch (b) For each course: Name, phone number, email ID and IEEE membership number for all the students willing to participate
- IEEE Bombay Section will definitely grant full waiver for first 6 members and will notify the rest if they could be accommodated under a waiver else would encourage them to register on individual basis
- IEEE member individual registration: INR 200 + INR 36 GST for each course
- Non-IEEE member individual registration: INR 1500 + INR 270 GST for each course
For registration Click here.
Course Curriculum:Course curriculum_v2