IEEE Region 10 Educational Activities Committee (EAC) invites members and groups to submit proposals with creative and new innovative programs which will provide values to the IEEE community, in alignment with MGA/EAB goals and 2020-2025 IEEE Strategic focus on Life-Long-Learning. The two categories of targeted groups are
1) Pre-University Education and
2) University Education
To encourage creative and new innovative programs which provide values to IEEE members and in alignment with IEEE strategic goals, in particular, Life-Long-Learning
· To raise the awareness and profile of IEEE among the community.
· To encourage the exploration and utilisation of resources from IEEE and IEEE Education Activities Board
· To encourage collaboration between IEEE units.
· Educational outcomes of the proposed program
· Alignment with IEEE strategic goals
· Scalability and sustainability of the proposal
· Metrics or measurement of success and impact of the proposed program
· Demonstration on the utilisation and promotion of IEEE resources
· Support and collaboration with IEEE Organizational Units (OU)
The winning entries will receive support for their projects as indicated in the followings:
• Winner (Pre-University Education) – USD 500
• Runner-up (Pre-University Education) – USD 300
• Winner (University Education) – USD 500
• Runner-up (University Education) – USD 300
• Commendation Support – USD 150
Terms and Conditions
1. All winning entries are required to submit a final report and submit claims for reimbursement before 27thNovember 2020.
2. The proposal shall contain the following information:
• Executive Summary of the program (maximum 300 words)
• Introduction and description of the activities including anticipated expenses.
• How does the program align with IEEE goals and effective use of IEEE resources
• Scalability and sustainability of the program
• Measurement or assessment of the educational outcomes and impact of the program to the participants and community
a. Not more than be a maximum of Four A4 pages
b. Font: Times New Roman, size 11
4. Proposal must be endorsed by Section Educational Activities (EA) Chair or Section Chair.
In case there is no EA Chair in the Section, R10 EA strongly encourages Section or OU to set up this position.
5. The Section or OU endorser information need to be included together with the proposal.
For more information, please refer to the attached pdf. file and submission template in word doc.